Thursday, July 31, 2008

I had a better go

of things for Wednesday. My wife had yesterday off but I went into work and met Moe and Greg outside. Greg said with a strait face that he had a talk with Lucianne last night how I was bugging him again and he couldn’t let me work this evening. But Moe grinned and they smiled joking with me. I knew he was off for the day anyway. So I got a dialer near the end of the isle and had a pretty good first half puling in $655 and 3 CC’s. The 2nd half was even better pulling in 8 CC’s for another $10 bonus and 8 CC’s for the night. That’s a record. I ended up with $1,300 just $70 shy of where I was Tuesday night. I just need 3 more CC’s to get 20 to get the $40 CC bonus but If I get say 24 CC’s that’s $48 bucks in bonus money. There’s a good chance that I’ll get 20 CC’s for $40 plus the x2 other bonuses for $10 each for $60. Actually one bonus for $15 and 1 for $10 = $24 plus $40 (min) That should be $64 on my cheque next week. So far this year, I’ve made $807/30 weeks, =an extra $27/week. Not bad. I had a decent night for a change.

I felt good going home on the train with a seat to myself and a chance to get some reading in. Judas Unchained is coming along and I’m just closing in on page 200 although I lost my place marker out of my book for the halfway part of the novel.

Ok, so Oil is just under $130, which is good. Making local news here is a story how Edmonton has acquired another 40,000 people. That’s just in the city and not the outlying areas. Right now, were just under a million people. Apparently the City used to do a Census every 3 years but the Feds distribute funds on how big a City is. The only thing is a lot of those people are migrating from other provinces and as easily as we gained the 40K population when we go into a recession, we’ll lose it.

I was watching Star Trek The Next Generation while having my lunch. The episode was Troy having a baby. “The Child” It was one of the shows more lame episodes.

Today is payday and I hope I’ll be able to get my vp on my cheque. I think to me, will be about $385. Out of that, I’m getting the external hard drive and WS, the rest I think I’ll order books or something. I’m not sure yet. But after work if my vp is on my cheque then it’s off to the bank and then to money mart over here. Well home first then to go across the street to Money mart and get a pre loaded credit card valued for $120. I’m ordering WS and a back up disk. I might even get another Gig of Ram. We’ll see.

On Coast tonight is Research scientist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, Dr. Rudy Schild will share new discoveries that are providing hard evidence to explain phenomena like telepathy, remote viewing, ghosts, and past lives. First Hour: Aviation safety expert Christopher Yates comments on recent airline incidents. Tonight’s show is a lot better discussing Nazi’s and the Roswell rock. Good stuff.

So I think I’m going to get the PSR-S500 Yamaha keyboard. I meant to call Giovanni music to see if they had any there but there’s another music book I want to get a hold of there and see if they have the S900. I’d love that or the S900 and the Yamaha Studio upright acoustic piano. This is a beautiful instrument but costs something like 6 grand. That and the PSR S 900 would cost me about $7,800. If I sell a book, or win the lottery, yeah sure.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: