Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Canada Day hangover

I got into the office right on time. And with a better attitude then I’ve had before. I collected some bottles and cans and I got my stat pay as well. Work wise once JT, Kingsley and Bud left at break we had 4 tap shooters including me. Nobody wants to work evenings. With the nice weather out there, who could blame them? I was beginning to wonder if Rob would cut back our evening shift because we’re not pulling in line hour. Anne called me at break and we had a chat. In the 2nd half I almost got my 2nd CC’s but the card expired in May. I ended up with $510, which was top total for the room.

I got out of there at 9pm and I took the train South this time to read and relax. I got to Clairview at 9:35pm and there was the #183 bus waiting for me and with my bottles and cans I ended up going in the back way. Getting off at Sifton school. I took a look at the sidewalk stamp and saw the year 1975. That’s when the infrastructure and this area was put together.

Coast has a pretty good show tonight about the “Inner Earth.” inspired by the movie coming out by the same name no doubt. I don’t think it has anything to do with the “Hollow earth.” Tomorrow Coast has their open lines show to celebrate the US 4th of July.

I got home to no, inspection notice but I’m not holding my breath yet that management wont find an excuse not to hand one out to us. We paid our rent today and we’re ok for another month but this month, I want to try and get out of Xl. Of it’s only just part time.

I checked on my lotto tickets and, nope I didn’t win “the big one.” I got one number and that was the bonus number. According to 6/49 website nobody won the grand prize draw this evening. $3,930, Somebody won: $280,784.20. The prize gets carried over for Saturdays draw. I’m getting my 2 tickets. I only bought one this round although I could have bought one but decided not to.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: