Saturday, July 19, 2008

Some more photos

taken mostly today. This one is of my "Judas Unchained" book. I'm on pace for 15-20 pages/day. That's my reading glasses on the cover.This picture is of Sparky & Sporty taken about an hour ago. I hope the flash isn't hurting their vision or anything. Sporty is the white guy.Uh-oh. Anne took this photo about an hour ago as well. Me at my piano. Hopefully by this time next year I'll have the Yamaha PSR-S900. This is just a practice piano. It has some cute DJ settings as well. That's my left lazy eye there. Pardon me for not smiling, My bad teeth and all.

And this is of Sparky. I love this little guy. Sparky loves chasing bugs the other babies and he loves to cuddle with us in bed in the mornings.
Anyway Bloggers, that's all for now.

e. Jim












No comments: