Thursday, July 17, 2008

More of the same

My bsl reading the last couple of days have been quite high. Time to start taking the stairs more whenever I can. Exercise helps to lower it down. Maybe taking my insulin to early might have something to do with it. I’ll check it when I get into the office. I feel like going out for a walk right now but Anne’s up in 20 minutes.

We went to bed at our usual time Anne half an hour before me and I was in at 4am. I’m kind of curious as to where Rob’s going with this credit card sales thing by “Friday?” I’ve got 10/20. He said “I better see more then 9 by the end of the week.” The only thing he can do is remove me off taps and put me on semies. Last night Greg had “somewhat confirmed” that it’s against the Law to reduce my hourly rate. So I have with me the phone number for the Alberta Employment Standards and I’ll be contacting someone in that office here in Edmonton about of an employer can at anytime reduce an employee’s hourly rate of pay? If the answer is no, as I think it is, then I know Rob can’t do anything there. All he can do is remove me from taps. Oh and last night I got a $10 bonus for 5 credit cards. That’s the only incentive for me to get CC’s is bonus money. The things I don’t go through with.

This morning however I managed about half an hour of piano practice. I’m doing half an hour each day. A little bit at a time.

I didn’t win on my 6/49 last night. Two winners each won $7,379,200.00 out of $15 million. Two winners won $204,238.00 (I’d settle for that.) 5 numbers + the bonus number and 223 winners got 5 numbers right for $1,513.10. Most likely these winners have been playing for years.

After my piano practice I was able to read a bit more. Before bed and the cbi thing. When I got up at noon after a good 8 hours of sleep I ended up completing my reading page quota of 15 pages/day. That doesn’t mean I stop there. I’ll read maybe 3 more pages on the train going in and another 3 more pages on the train coming back and maybe another 4 before the news. So that’s between 15-25 pages/day.

Anyway, today is payday. That’s the only thing I care about over the next 5 hours. Well reading my book going in and coming back. COH: $14.34 plus I get $10 for an allowance. With any luck at all, I’ll be able to get 2 of the x-Wing Star wars books this weekend. I’ll be going into work tonight focused on my work for CC’s and the job. For the 5 hours I’m away from home, the only things that give me any pleasure is reading going into work, waiting for Anne to call me at break and reading on the train going home.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: