Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not a lot

going on today.

last night a piece of my tooth lower left jaw dislodged itself out. It caused me some considerable pain overnight but I'm feeling pretty good right now.

This morning Anne went over my resume and I left out a few things like skills, hobbies and other stuff. I'm going to give it the once over before I send it out. We went over the resume before bed and the cbi thing. I'm not in too much in a hurry to send this out to Pizza right away. I want to see what will happen this week and early next. If Rob is going to drop my hourly rate of pay and put me over to semis, then I'll put my name in at Pizza. If he leaves things the way they are, I'll still put my name in at Pizza. if I get on Pizza and I can keep my current job until mid September, I'll quietly get out but say some nice things to Rob so I don't go off and burn my bridges or anything.

Judas unchained is starting out on a good note. My goal is to read 15 pages min./day.

Speaking of books and such, SF Signal has a discussion about book endings and if they matter. I'll do a Blog this post following this. My take on this is that book endings don't matter so much because a lot of editors pass the books along to print anyway. When purchasing a stand a lone novel, I like to get a 2nd or third opinion from Amazon reviews or even SF Signal reviews. But book reviews are often subjective anyway. What might appeal to the masses might not appeal to me. Still a book review is a good indicator that the book overal is worthwhile.

Anyway Bloggers, that's all for now

e. Jim

No comments: