Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I got the manager

to fax my vacation pay over and he said it’d be on my pay cheque for Thursday. I have my doubts.

Rob did the kick off this evening and so were getting results of his trip from Toronto over the weekend. Apparently as of September 30th the afternoon shift will be canceled. There will be mostly a 3-10 shift. No more 12 hour days for people. Also, the national Do not call list takes into affect as well, but I don’t think this is for charities or surveys. But there will still be a 5-9 shift. I wouldn’t mind working from 5-10 anything other then lodge nights. I’d work from 5-10. That’s 30 hours/week. Also, were getting a new back up manager for Moe from Calgary. Rob didn’t sound too happy about that.

I got home about 9:40pm and watched Raw at 10pm. Good show. On a scale from 1-10, I’d rate it an 8.5. But it seems that our office is going to be returning back to those boiler room days of yesteryear.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: