Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It was nice

waiting out at the bus stop there for a few minutes. My bus took me to Clairview station I cracked open my book and I read for a few minutes. Minimum of 15-20 pages/day. I met Gary and Terrell

Outside. JT was off to Starbucks. I grabbed my dialer. We did “Battle of the Badges” and I was doing pretty good there then in the 2nd half I got moved to do CCSD. I ended up doing $580 on a slow night but got 4 credit cards for our team bonus. That gives me more incentive to get the damn things then a friggin $2. I also got a nice collection of cans and bottles to take home. It was pretty busy at the Corona station Concourse. Lots of people out and about tonight due to the “Street Performers festival.” That’s over as of I think Friday but Capital X begins Thursday with the parade. It’s still K-days to me.

Anne called on the train reminding me to turn the oven on for the spuds. When I came in I opened all the windows and turned the oven on. She was on her way home anyway and maybe half an hour behind me. She tossed the Barbie on for the chops and we had a nice dinner watching the news.

Some good movies have been out or are coming out of Hollywood this year. Of course, the recent Indiana Jones movie. Then there was Iron Man and coming up next is The Dark Knight (Batman) movie. Add Hancock and The new Mummy movie and if that weren’t enough there is The Journey to the Center of the Earth and a new X-files movie is also coming out. Then in November there’s a new James Bond movie and even an Harry Potter movie coming out. And if all that isn’t enough there’s a remake of “The day the Earth stood still” and the best for last an new Star Trek movie coming out in December. Despite the upcoming Star Trek movies negative buzz I’m still going to see it but like everything else, when it comes to the dollar theater or cable.

All in all, I had a good day. No Rob. It was into work do the job and head home. I hope today will be an encore of Tuesday.

On Coast right now, Time travel and later UFO’s. I’m listening right now.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: