Friday, July 18, 2008

I had a

nice relaxing ride into work as I read more from Judas Unchained. JU. Sure enough I barely sat down and here comes Rob asking me how many CC’s I got last night. Yeesh. I said how I got 5 and he remarked in a better maturated towards me that he wants me to get more bonus money. He wasn’t being snide or miserable towards me. I noticed him carrying his Iphone and I asked him about is Apple Iphone hoe much Gb it had and he answered me nicely. The first half was pretty good doing BB as I had 3 CC’s and I have 13 on the week. I need another 8 more to get 20+1 so they all kick in. So I hope I get 4 more for tomorrow and another 4 for Saturday.

In the 2nd half it was slow and I got one more CC and a low total of $271. I got a few cans and bottles and headed for Corona for the train home. 3 cars on the train because of Capital X. Anne called me on the train as I was reading JU. I read a bit more on the bus as well waiting to pull out of Clairview station.

I opened everything up at home and did my admin stuff feeling a bit better about this evening. Anne came in about an hour ago saying she wants to go oover to Safeway and then order us a Pizza Hut. I get $10 for my allowance as well. Anne called me about half an hour ago or so saying Pizza is ordered be prepared for the five minute set up tray etc warning. She said it looks like we’re in for some kind of a system moving through here. It’s 10:55pm as of this writing and the wind is picking up out there. I worry about here when she’s out late like this getting a pizza.

It's shortly after 1am as I write this. nne buzzed up and I hit the door button in the intercom only to notice the front door open about 6 inches. I thought, oh know. Someone went off with the cats. In a panic I accounted for everyone. Whew. As always Pizza hut was great. We watched the news and a bit of ET, which leads me to this:

Hard to believe it was 1973 35 years ago. That was the year I met Charles. I was 20 years old about to break away from the nest as it were. I think when I met Charles I was at the Beach house there just off of Indian Arm in BC. At that time I was working with the Vancouver Golf club. I think I barely lasted a week. I worked at Western Technical supplies that year with Dave Winfield and later at the VGC. I recall staying with Charles and Bev in their home in Burnaby. Otherwise I would have been on the street. I didn’t stay long there as I got the place in the Bench & Gavel Building and the job at A&N.

My paycheque was right. No bonuses though. Anne gave me $10 bucks os I have enough to get 2 of those X-wing Star Wars books later today. Tme to read some JU.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: