Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This afternon was looking

good until Anne decided to come downtown with me.

I brought a loonie along with me as Anne and I went out to wait for our bus at the bus stop and some yokel stopped me and asked me if I had any spare change. Sorry. He held his hands on the straps of his backpack over his shoulders. Anne looked at me as if I took a risk even making eye contact with him. He seemed harmless enough. I didn't realize until on the train I had forgotten my 2 cans of diet Coke at home. What with her tagging along kind of interrupted my usual routine. She asked me if I'd wait and at Tim's at Corona she'd get me change for another diet Coke I could use at the pop machine in the office. I wanted to wrap this up about the guy earlier and his exposed hands. So I said again his hands were exposed I didn't feel threatened. Then she tore up and down at me as if to say what the deal has that to do with anything. She went on and on ragging on me up the escalator.

I parted company with her at Tim's and let her dwell on it for the rest of the night yesh. She picks the most stupid things to fight about.Rob was in the office probably waiting for me to see if I'd go grab a semi dialer but I didn't. I'm laying low there for now. Anne's got her last resume and I'm using that as a template and tonight I'm going to work on the resume and submit it over night for Pizza. I collected some cans and bottles. Anne never called. She was probably still soar at me. I called the home number and no answer.I had a pretty good night as we did AES. I ended up with $865 and 6 CC's. Not to bad for a Wednesday evening. That's about all for now.

Coast looks really good tonight:

COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY

Anyway Bloggers, that's all for now

e. Jim

No comments: