Monday, August 25, 2008

My wife

rode in with me as she wanted to actually apply at Pizza. I was running in late but got to my dialer about 4:45pm. I had a great night pulling in 5 CC’s for a $15 bonus and $875 on the night. On the way out the office it was raining on the way home. I had a good reading session there on the train home and on the wait bus. I got in just before 10pm and watched a great episode of Raw.

Before We left out of here I did a bit more writing fleshing out scenes. I’m not sure I know where I’m going to be going with this thing yet.

I want to fill in that “Currently reading” block and also hoe to upload images to a static page. I know about the src tag but there’s got to be more to it then that.

My wife has an interview on Thursday for pizza.. I hope she gets the job. If she gets in and starts next week I might be (part time) soon to follow.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: