Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm an edit post behind had a nice ride

going into work this morning even though I was feeling a bit tired. When I got into the office. Bud was playing "shuffle the staff around." One of the “sweethearts of the day staff” was going to come in and make a rare shift appearance on a Saturday that I’m here 9-10 times on. “That’s her dialer during the day.” I knew this but I didn’t know she was coming in today. I said “Well it’s my dialer everyday and this morning.” He squeaked like a chicken. “Bud," I said, "the only one that seems to be worried about this is you.” I was ready to go home because of this. I really hate being pushed around especially something that’s so childish, yet this happens almost every Saturday. I held my ground and this person came in without making a noise. When she came by she said, “can I get my stuff under this station?” She smiled and thought nothing of it. Wow Even Dave R came in and made a cameo and sat with me. We got along good as he showed me his new cell phone. Despite the crap from Don I had a pretty good shift even though we played that stupid “Line hour or move type boiler room game,” Moe's been puting on every shift lately. I had a couple of large taps roll in and a few CC’s as well. I was at $450 by break and in the 2nd half I slowed down a bit pulling in $625 and 3 CC’s for a $10 bonus for the whole shift. I left feeling pretty good and almost past out on the train to Clairview station home. I had a nice wait for my bus home in the warmth of the +24C afternoon.

When I got home Anne was no where about. I immediately went to bed and past out having a snooze for 3 hours. At the moment Anne is out getting a slurppe. She wanted me home this morning and I was all but about ready to pack it in then I recalled the “3 strikes” and your out (without a Doctors note.) crap. So I decided about 8:30am to head into work anyway. You don’t play games with the boss.

I’ve been awake for an hour now feeling alright. Other then Don and his antics this morning I’m glad I went into work today. JT confirmed the DNC list and Rammu explained to me how it works. At anytime in the conversation the customer says that he’s on the Dnc registry, we have to terminate the call. This is why this weekend my résumé goes out to Pizza. So far Pizza has yet to call my wife but last year when I had my name in for a job there, it took them awhile before they contacted me so Anne told me. We were porbably fighting at the time and she didn't feel like telling me. I hope who ever is doing the email job monitoring sees Anne’s name and calls her for an interview.

All that and I even managed to get a bit of reading in as well today. I think I managed about 10 pages. Also I did my Saturday evening data backup routine. Were good to go.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: