Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Interuptions...

is what's been keeping me away from posting here. Just when I get a post compiled in Word, I get distracted. Then before you know it, the job thing gets in the way, supper, life in general.

I did a bit more writing on a "secret project" I'm working on. Yeah right.

I just came back from work this evening. I hate the company I'm working for. I like the people I work with and even middle management are ok. The Charities are great and for the most part so are the customers. I feel bad for Alberta Easter Seals. They started AES here in Alberta in 1951. Over the years various groups adapted the term "Easter Seals" out of the original, The March of Dimes, Alberta Easter Seals Society, Alberta Lung Association Easter sticker drive (the older public associates what we're doing with all the rest.) I'm tired of fighting with Mrs. Jones/public who is just as oblivious as our management about the different types of "Easter Seals" groups out there. I even think Alberta Easter Seals and all the rest are just as oblivious. I don't know how many times I've had lost a sale because of the various "Easter Seal's" groups Mr.s Jones had said she just responded to. It's really pathetic. The waters are really muddy with all the various Easter Seal like groups out there. I'm fed up with Alberta Easter Seals. I had a customer said something to the affect that "I got your calendar today." WTF? It just makes our job harder to do.

I gave Anne a call just before I left out of here. Meatloaf for supper. When-1am?

However on the way into work and home I was able to get a good bit of reading in. I reached just over the half part of "Judas Unchained" and I'm 13 days behind reading schedule. I should be around page 645/1008. So much for reading schedules, otherwise at 15 pages/day. Even at 15 pages/day I won't have this book read until about the end of September. Most likely I'll have it read about Mid October. It's a long but entertaining read. Then I can go onto read the "Forgotten Realms" trilogy. (see website block of books I'm reading.

Anyway Bloggers, that's all for now.

e. Jim

No comments: