Monday, August 25, 2008

A laid back Sunday

That was my weekend such as it was. I got a lot accomplished. I did some reading, Piano practicing and yes even some writing that wasn’t Blogging. Real writing.

Not much going on today. It’s into the office for my 4pm shift. Anne hasn’t heard anything yet from pizza. I hope they got her resume. I think because there was no cover letter it got pushed to the back burner. She’s mentioned she’s going there today. We’ll see. I want her in there so I can get in there and use Pizza as a back up for when Xl goes under. I suspect it will before the end of the year. I hope I’m just overreacting here but in case I’m not, I want a spare parachute. What I’d ideally like to do is work security 5-9 and pizza after that. I’ve got mixed feelings about this.

This afternoon, I’m going in at 4pm for the job. Put my 4 hours in and come back for Raw. Yes it’s a typical Monday.

I tried calling Mike and Doris about 7pm, 6pm their time but they were not home. I tried. I’ll call again about Wednesday. I’d like to ask Mike what he knows (if anything) about our Grandfather on our father’s side. We know next to nothing about my Grandfather. My mother’s father there’s lots about JJ Johnston. He was a fixture in New Westminster for many years. I wish I knew more about my family.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: