Sunday, August 31, 2008

My wife caught me reading before dinner

earlier, so I thought I'd share a couple of photos, God I need a shave. My website doesn't display photos very well.Saturday when Anne went to take the money to the bank I asked how much we have for rent for September, dreading the worst. $750 (I think she said) but I know I heard her say over $700 and I get a cheque for the rest on Friday so that's good news. With the strong possibility of her having work on Wednesday and training for a new job mid next month things are looking a bit brighter for us. The only problem I'm facing is with my job at the end of September. I might not have one in October or if I do, my job as it is now might be a shadow of it's former self. This is why I'd like to put my name in at pizza and if Anne likes it there and has good things to say about it, I'll work my job as it is and work pizza Thursday, Friday 11-4pm and Saturday from 3-8pm

This next photo is of dinner. Notice the massive backed potato? The pork chop was good as well but more then I could have handled.

But man that was some meal.

Anyway Bloggers, that's all for now.


e. Jim

No comments: