Monday, August 11, 2008

Laid back Sunday

Not a lot going on got today. Sunday I got some reading in and learned how to play Fur Elise. Well the right hand part.

Anne made us a really nice rotisserie BBQ chicken, potato salad baked potato and corn on the cob. We watched an hour of the “Honeymooners.”

Last night we had a good thunder and lightning storm out here. We got a lot of wind and a bit of rain but that was about all we got out of it.

Nobody won yesterdays $4,671,103.00 million, so this gets carried over for Wednesday. I’ll buy a ticket. I’d be happy if I got 5 numbers plus the bonus round for $166,825.10. Two winners won that one. Most of the winners win “The Big One” in Ontario or East of Manitoba. That’s where most of the population lives.

Still reading “Judas Unchained”. By this Friday I wanted to be at the books halfway point, which is around page 505. Instead now I’m only on page 272. Barely a quarter of the way through. I’d like to have the book read by the end of August but it looks like I’ll have this book read by the end of September. If that.

At 4pm it’s off to work and hopefully I’ll have a good night. If the boss is going to pick on me, I’ll put my name in at Pizza. I want to do this anyway before the end of the month is up.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: