Thursday, June 19, 2008

not that I've

been terribly busy or anything lately other then going to work. Couldn’t find anything to say, which is unusual for me. I’ve been working on a special project and you can see the results of this under the title of my Blogger blog. See link in the Photo block top left column then go to my Blogger page and see the ad. I mean if you want to find out what I’ve been up to the last couple of days.

Yesterday I left out of here at 4pm. It was a beautiful sunny day. Apparently we had a bit of a storm that blew by here late yesterday afternoon. It began to rain as I crossed the parking lot. By about 6pm according to the smokers returning from their smoke breaks it was really pouring rain out there. When I left it was all but over.

Today however, I left under mostly cloudy skies. I read from “Pandora’s Star.” This has got to be the largest Science Fiction book I think since “Battlefield earth.” I’m about 65% of the way through Ps and I started it April 6th! 626/988. Uggh. And I want to continue to read the sequel “Judas Unchained next?” I must be a glutton for punishment.

I got into the office and found my dialer. I had a slow start because most of the CPA source is drying up. I got s shit load of bottles and cans. Anne called but about 8:30pm, rather on the late side. I ended up with $895 and 3 credit card sales. (Or CCS’s) I have my 12 CCS’s for the week and it’s only Thursday.

Currently on “Space“, they’ve got “Star Trek the next generation. Following that is “Alias.” Space has a nifty half hour magazine show I try to catch called “Hyperspace.” It’s all things SFF wise. I like Space. Space is the Canadian version of the Sci-fi channel. Or Sci-Fi except ECW is on our local Global channel 8. Alias looks good and one of these days I might check it out.

Well, that’s enough from me for today gang. It’s back to my special project.

Anyway Bloggers, that’s all for now.

e. Jim

No comments: