Friday, June 20, 2008

I went to bed

at around 4am after doing the cbi thing and I had a tough time trying to get back to sleep. Even after that. My banner ad is up at my Blogger site and I was curious as to if it’s working. I sent a few messages one out to JF and the other out to Chad before I left out of here at 4pm. I read a bit more from “Pandora’s Star” on the train into work. It’s a pretty good read but the book is getting beat up quite a bit taking it back and forth to work.

I collected a lot of bottles and cans. I had a decent shift doing CPA. By break I think I had $425 and 2 CC’s. One of the kids that befriended me came up to me saying she quit Xl and is now working for Pizza. Everybody seems to be there. I might be there myself soon. I could handle 3 days a week for the afternoons. I got a couple more CC’s and my cheque with all my bonuses on it. I’m now on for 16 CC’s/week. And I’ve still got Friday and Saturday to go. I ended up with $830 and 4 CC’s. Not to bad for a campaign that is on it’s last legs.

Brent (and the new guy Tom) and I walked out to the street and the parking lot to Corona station and Brent and I caught the train home. Extra cars on the way home because of the Eskimo’s game last night. They won their 2nd exhibition game. Good stuff.

I got home did my admin stuff and emptied the bottles and cans. Anne came home and fixed me my lunch. She’s got my cheque and I get $65 out of that and the $61 on me. That’s $126. Not quite enough fir an external hard drive. Mainly because of the environmental tax. I think Anne will lend me the extra $10 for it. We’ll see.

Anyways we watched the news and here we are.

In my mail I got this windowed envelope from something called “Domains Canada.” For one year they want to charge me $40 bucks! I’m getting my jim-Shannon.com domain name from Markus for $12/year. Where do these people get off on charging me $40? So, I’m going to be emailing him and ask him about this.

Anyway Bloggers, that’s all for now.

e. Jim

No comments: