Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I locked

everything down here yesterday afternoon as I headed out the door. At the Redimart I ended up cashing in my ticket and yes, I got the $10. Wuu Whoo!!! The next draw Wednesday is for $5 Million so I used $5 and I got another quick pick and a diet Coke. I brought my book with me but wasn’t in the mood to read it.

I got into the office and Rob was saying how he’s quite pleased with me getting 30 credit cards so I’ll get that bonus up next week for $60. That and my COH I’ll have enough to get the external back up hard drive. I had a pretty good start to the night and I had about $500 by break and 2 credit card sales including a $100 cc and a $50 cc. Good stuff. I collected a lot of cans and bottles and apparently Anne had called at the break but I missed her call and called her right back. I had a decent 2nd half and ended up with $1,010 on the night. Not bad.

I had a few words with Moe in the office and caught my Clairview train home Very nice evening out there. Especially the clouds all golden-red, grey-blue. Very nice. I tried calling Charles but there were too many people on the train. I had a brief wait for my #183 bus and then home. I called him just before Raw. He was in Calgary visiting his Son.

I enjoyed Raw. Good show. On a scale from 1-10, I’d rate it another 8.5. Next week is the big draft 3 hour show and Vince is giving away more money.
Anne received a letter in the mail about her Mammogram and the letter said it came back normal. It said that she should check again in another 2 years so that’s good news for us.

The big news out of the Sci-fie Universe is the upcoming season finally of Battle star Galactica। “Razor.” I never could get into this show for several reasons. It was to hard on the eyes what with the camera angle floating about all the time. The other thing that ruined BSG for me was the casting. At the risk of sounding sexist here (which I’m not just ask my wife.) I can not identify the “Starbuck” character as a woman. The very name “Starbuck” sounds masculine to me and it doesn’t work. If the show gets canceled there won’t be any shed tears from this direction.

Now “Stargate” is my type of show। I liked both SG-1 and Atlantis from what episodes I did manage to see. Same with Stargate “Atlantis.” I think there is an SG-1 anthology available with all 11 seasons but this costs something like $300 after shipping. Worth getting.

Anyway Bloggers, that’s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: