Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I shut it down early

early so I could avoid the rain we were receiving out there about 3:40pm, it was coming down hard and heavy. I shut everything down and at the last minute remembered to turn off the TV. My bus came by right away and had stopped raining before I even got out the apartment doors. I got a bottle of Diet Coke and boarded the train on the first car. I wanted to go down and get my Jack Vance book, at least Vol. 1 of the “Demon Princes.” I had a seat to myself and got downtown in 10 minutes. I even got to read a bit out of Ps. I got my book and headed into work,

When I came in off the elevator Kingsley had his jacket right over my chair just like I thought he would but he didn’t make a big deal about vacating. I had a bang up night getting a $150 sale and $75 and a couple of credit card sales. I had $705 at break. I ended up with 3 more credit card sales for 6 credit card sales on the night for a total of $1,385. My highest total this year and no bonus. This week I get $78 in bonuses. I should have $32 + $15 + $44. I should have $91 worth in bonuses. Unless some of them kicked out but it only shows $78 bucks. I doubt 6 credit card sales opt out. I could see 2 or 3 of them but not 6. The sheet was posted Monday. I should check just to make sure.

Anyway, I got my book, the weather was kind of fun with rain and Sunny breaks. I love June. July is usually hot and warm uggh.

So far I’m on for 9 credit card sales for the week and it’s only Tuesday. I’m doing well on CPA it’s a good campaign. Tonight’s movie was “Frankenstein.” 1994. A bit too graphic for my tastes. I prefer the original 1931 and the classic horror.

Anne made me a nice light supper, meat balls in mushroom sauce with my favorite instant mash potato. I’m going to blog this on my website and my Blogger page and work on that for a bit. I’m still working on what I need for a computer upgrade.

Paladin is on Old Time Radio right now. If your reading this before the half hour you can catch the end on 630 Ched. I need a link to that site as well.

I discoverd Geoglobe by accident so I included a few widgets. Cute.

Anyway Bloggers, that’s all for now.

e. Jim

No comments: