Friday, June 20, 2008

These days I'm

usually in bed by 4am. This way I can do the cbi thing and go straight to bed after a bit of reading. I had a good 8 hours of sleep over night. I got up about 12:30pm feeling refreshed and ready to go. The bad part about this is now I wont be able to get any sleep over night for when I need to get up early Saturday morning.

Anne’s out cashing my cheque and I get $65 out of that plus the COH I’ll have enough to get an external hard drive to back up my computer. Fs has a great special on for a 250Gb external hard drive for under $90. Since I’ve got my 4 SF books for the month, I’d be a fool not to go out and get this. I need to back up anyway. Plus, after I get this, I’ll still have enough to get a book and the hard drive and enough for my breakfast Saturday morning.

Speaking of, which Moe clued us in for the July first holiday. The office will be open July first Canada Day. It falls on a Tuesday but if anyone wants to work the day they get time and a half plus their stat pay. The only problem with time and a half is that most if not all of that goes to income tax. I might even take several days off and screw the stat pay show up Wednesday. My summer break,
I’m about 2/3rd’ of the way through “Pandora’s Star” but I’m maybe about another 4-6 weeks away from actually finishing it.

This afternoon at 4pm it’s off to work for another Friday night. I need to get off my butt and get into work for the Friday morning shift. I’d be all but done right now. Plus it gives me 24 hours instead of 23.5. With 24 hours in a full year I can qualify for medical benefits.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: