Monday, December 1, 2008

Yeesh we're

back at it again. Seems next Monday the Harper PC Government, here in Canada needs to bring out a budget. That in itself isn’t bad but what is bad news for us here in Canada is that the Liberals and the NDP have joined forces to bring down the Tory Government in a non confidence vote. Keep in mind that Harper has a minority Government. He’s at the mercy of the other official party leaders. If they don’t like a major bill like a budget they can call for a non confidence vote. In other words we’re most likely going to the polls again. With all the political instability here in this crazy country is there any wonder investment and consumer confidence is down. A 3 party system is the way to go but this ganging up on one leader because he has a minority is simply wrong. We’ll know next week sometime if and when there will be a major election-again.

Not much going on at the moment. I’m enjoying my first coffee for the day. We’ve got our rent ready (more or less) for today. My wife gets paid on Friday. Christmas looks good. This week I’ve got lodge night. It’s my turn to be Tyler. Should be fun. Hopefully in the new year, I’ll have a new job and I can have every Thursday night off without having to explain to management where I am every other Thursday night.

Its grey out there and windy but holding at +6C. Our snow is supposed to get here this week sometime. Most likely as I’m going to lodge. Oh well its about time. I also noticed that the book cover images on my Blogger Blog are broken but the same images are intact on my website. Most strange. I think it might have something to do with a passwaord change where I upload my images to get a URL. I'll try and fix it up after Monday night Raw tonight.

Anyway Bloggers, that’s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: