Monday, December 15, 2008

Here it is already

in the middle of the month and I would have thought by now I would have FF# 1 read. The last story “P dolce” was highly enjoyable. I’m enjoying “Jesus Christ reanimator.” Another good story. The 2nd half of FF #1 is turning out to be better then the fist half.

Not much going on today. It’s out at 4pm to brave the cold weather and into work. I’m going to put in another full week and maybe a few afternoons as well. I don’t want to miss a CC bonus because of 1 mistake on my part.

After work it’s home for Monday night Raw. The next Oiler game is here on Tuesday against Chicago. Then for the rematch at Vancouver Wednesday.

Hard to believe Christmas week is almost here. Next Wednesday is Christmas and then it’s time to renew my website for another year and my lodge dues are up soon as well. I normally on New Years day take a look back at the that was with a bit of a review and some predictions. I’m going to start a separate page called “predictions.” None of them turn out but it’s fun trying.

Coast has a decent show going on as I write this (Sunday/Monday) Horror suspense novelist Dean Koontz. He’s been on before. Wednesday/Thursday is on UFO’s. One of my favorite Coast topics.

Anyway Bloggers, that’s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: