Monday, December 8, 2008

We're in

winter now folks.

Saturday night I watched a great Oiler's/SJ game on the road.

I didn't get a lot of reading in this weekend because of a soar tooth. I did manage to read 1 short story from the FF anthology. At first the story was slow going but it moved a little faster near the end. I hope to have FF #1 read by the end of the year.

My wife gave me a sleeping pill just now, even though it's a little early and I seldom ever take a sleeping pill on a Sunday night. I'll most likely sleep until 1pm this afternoon because of this thing.

Also I got into a bit of writing on a special project I'm working on. I've got half of the scenes more or less figured out for half of the beginning part of the project. If all goes well I should be in full writing mode May first of '09. I hope.

Today nothing special. I want to go into work and do my Monday nighter and then home to watch Raw.

For hours Sunday night I've been browsing YouTube for various video media players. I'm looking for something that has an external speaker, plays games, and external flash memory. The Zune looked pretty good except for no external speaker. The Zen looked good but it couldn't play games. I finally came across the Newman Manman A4. Its a big 4" screen but has 2 external speakers. I think it's sold for about $140 bucks. Looks really good. I don't like the screen size though.


last night I stumbled a pretty low quality 1992 video on the Gnostic Mass done in 8 parts no less. The video quality was fair. On a scale from 1-10 I'd say 4. But easy to see what was going on. I rather enjoyed it. Last time I was at a mass was I think 1996, just as Nepthyse was closing down. I really miss it. I think ByThor is still holding them with Ashtoroth, I'm not sure.

Anyway Bloggers, that's all for now.

e. Jim

No comments: