Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy holidays one and all

I went into work for my Tuesday night. Anne suggested I take the whole day off yesterday. So I went into Audrey’s and got my FF#2 book. Apparently over the year I had accumulated enough out of my book club membership and it was free. Feeling good about that and having 3 days off I called Anne before the shift started about my good news. She was doing laundry upstairs and needed my apartment key for the laundry room.

Also Tuesday night Anne used her Pizza 73 coupon and went and got us a pizza meal including wedgies which she wanted to try. It was really good. I had some chicken pieces and 4 slices left over for my lunch yesterday.

Today was a relaxing kind of a day. I got up about 1:45pm and I’m still feeling a bit exhausted. I was doing some JFK assassination research stuff. Odd how 26 trained professionals at Parkland hospital that were direct witnesses handling the Presidents body in and out of the trauma room all said Kennedy had a large wound of exit in the occipital region of (back) of the head.

I also listened to a lot of stuff on YouTube and answering email. Also Anne made me a rum and Coke and I got a bit of a buzz off of that. Today Anne’s having Christmas turkey and I’m going to be enjoying so baby back ribs a baked potato and fixings.

It’s tradition around here to open Christmas gifts Christmas eve and I’m glad my wife and I are together. W didn’t have a lot of money for the holidays, mainly because my vacation pay fiasco as mentioned elsewhere. I got Anne some beauty products and she got me a pair of genes, a book (FF#2 which she wrapped up for me.) some new batteries for my camera and some socks. But we have our rent paid for January our bills paid. All we need is our bus passes. We’ve got our Christmas treats like chips, pastry’s, chocolates, chips and bits and bites, rum and beer. Plus we have Boots in for the night. Also, I have an Oiler game and Friday night Smackdown coming up. I go into work Saturday but that’s ok. The job is going well. With all that said, I’d like to wish all my readers to this blog, happy holidays.

Anyway Bloggers, that’s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: