Thursday, December 4, 2008

It was sure a

lot colder going in yesterday afternoon, but not bitterly so. I read a bit out of FF on the way in and decided to go straight into the office to grab my dialer because of all the “new tap shooters.” New because all the East Indian kids that were Robs darlings a year ago are now out because Immigration/Service Canada says it’s illegal for them to work at my place of employment. Rob is elevating staff for “promotion.” Yet DC said for me to go to the back to the business section. Meaning more of the CFK campaign, because I got a $1,100 total Tuesday. I sat in-between JT and R. Both were not using their 3 levels of support. This tells me that “management” singled me out because with the high total Monday night, I stood out. So I was listening for the “Do t Rob’s way,” approach and JT or R were not. That boarders on harassment.

I had a slow start last night pulling in $230 something and 1 CC sale before the break. I rallied with $440 and another CC sale for 2 on the night. The best part about the evening was the Oiler’s were leading 3-1 when I left and I got a $5.00 bonus. I should be getting $35 in bonuses next week. Yeah right. I rode in on the train with one of the recent kids I was taking upon myself to train. I prefer riding in alone.

Ok, speaking about hockey everyone is all up in arms over Sean Avery’s comment in Calgary the other day. The league ought to chill out. And here’s everyone like Don Cherry jumping on the band wagon. Personally I “love the guy,” Sean Avery. He’s a great hockey player. He’s young and abrasive and I like that. The Oiler’s should get rid of Penner and the other goal tender talk to Dallas and make a trade for Avery. He might be a great fit for the Oiler’s.

I’ve got Lodge this evening and I’m looking forward to that. Its our installation night where everyone steps up for real. My first chair.

Everyone’s talking about Harper suspending Parliament because of this coalition thing. Reality check time. When Harper was opposition he tried doing the same thing with NDP and the Block to get rid of the Liberals. This whole thing is a bunch of crap.

One movie that looks really good (another remake) “The day the Earth stood still.” The 1951 sci-fi classic. There’s 4 movies I want to see, the above. And also the new James Bond, and the new Star Trek movie. There’s also another Transporter movie coming out. Hollywood has a good crop of sci-fi movies coming out this year. Or what’s left of it.

Other then that not a lot going on. I’m still waiting for that simulation from Ms. I might have t call them tonight around 4pm.

Anyway Bloggers, that’s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: