Thursday, December 11, 2008

I was able to

call the receptionist to get a form for my vacation pay. I’ll fill it out for Rob so he can put it on for Next weeks pay period. Anne left for her 8 hours and I locked everything up for my 4 hours.

Weather wise it was nice going in +3C. Weird clouds in the West, almost Spring like. I felt good going in. I got my dialer and I had a good crew to work with. I was getting a few CC’s as well and I had I think about $400 by break. Bud got the first $20 bonus. I moved up to JT’s dialer and Still getting CC’s I ended up with $735 and the 2nd half $20 bonus. That was a good night going in. That bonus if I get it will be on my vacation pay bonus.

I was feeling good leaving out of there making sure Moe got my bonus in. Good stuff. I had a chat with one of the guys I sat with (Peter) in the 2nd half waiting for my train home. I got a bit of reading in from FF. Just as I was pulling in so was my #183. I got that home and relaxed the evening. Anne called at 10pm and I had some ravioli she fixed up for me and fed Boots and she came in about 12:30. It gave me a break as well.

My wife made a platter for us of sausage, crackers, cheeses, olives type thing to go along with out wine. I’ll take my insulin, we’ll listen to a bit of Coast and we’ll pass out.

I’m really struggling with one of the stories in FF by Larry Niven and Brenda Cooper. “The terror bard.” This is I think one of the first stories I’ve read that is co authored. I’ve never read any Larry Niven but I have one of his books co authored with Brenda Cooper. This story was really hard to follow. And I almost felt like skipping it for the next story. So far out of 10 stories in this anthology this was one of 2 that I didn’t like. I am totally board with it. I‘m hoping the novel will be better. So far I’ve enjoyed only 2 of the stories. This anthology is turning out to be mediocre at best, almost a waste of time. I’m not going to give up on it. I’m about half way through it but this story “The terror bard,” uggh.

Anyway Bloggers, that’s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: