Tuesday, December 30, 2008

1more sleep for '08

I went into work feeling alright reading Helix on the train. Weather wise it wasn’t bad. I bought my January bus pass at the “Readimart” before going up the escalator for my train. Coming through the doors of the office building where I work I met up with JT and he said how last night he wan the NFL playoff pool, so I owe him $20. This kind of through me for a loop but he said if I want I can pay him Friday. Yeesh all this money going out very little coming in.

I had a slow night in the beginning but it picked up. I ended up with $335 the first half and 2 CC’s. I called Anne at break and had a chat. TD bank had called her as she was out and I left her a hand written note. I ended up doing $735 and a CC sale the 2nd half and no “good job” for top total or anything like that. I walked out of there not feeling that good about my effort. Plus my teeth were acting up. A burning pain developing on my upper right side. The pain eased off there a bit.

I was glad to get out of the office. I had a brief wait for my train reading Helix on the way home. Two cars but plenty of seating because the University kids were on Christmas break.

I got home to watch. Raw. Good show last night. I‘d give it an 8/10. Anne made me a great cheeseburger and fries. My mouth felt a little better before I tucked into my dinner. I was done by about midnight. We watched a bit of ET and I checked over my finances there a bit and I can pay JT off what I owe him tomorrow. Anne said she can only cover me for my website or Lodge dues now but I’ll use the funds for my website and cover my Lodge dues in February. Their ok for it.

I’ve got tonight to work with and then I’m off for 2 more days. I’ll get my paycheque Friday. This cheque will have only 12 hours on it but the rent will be covered and I’ve got my January bus pass. Next week I’m putting 32 hours in for my Lodge dues.

Anyway Bloggers, that’s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: