Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Getting back

Looks like another nice day out there even though the temperature is on the cooler side.

Yesterday I thought it would be fun to travel with Anne and her sister but traveling is not high on my "list of priorities" right now. If were offered the chance sure but we’re quite comfortable right here set in our ways. Right now, my job is #1 on my “list of priorities” and making sure that I keep it due to all of these outside influences and such. I’m concerned about this DNC list coming into play next week and if my status quo will be affected. At the same time, my wife is doing well at her new job and I could see myself, pulling in 31 hours/week. The only thing is Pizza has limited morning hours. I think Friday and Saturday. I could do Friday 8 hours (Friday night and Saturday off) Sunday 8 hours, Monday 8 hours, Tuesday Off X Wednesday 8 hours Thursday Off X = 32 hours and 3 days/nights off. I could handle something like that. But, well see.

Today I’ll go in and Rob will hem and haw at me for taking Monday off. I wont say anything to him. Just smile and nod. As for right now I’ve got until 9 days until October 1st when the DNC list comes into affect and I’ll know more about what’s going on, maybe even this week-today, 2nd hand.

Earlier I downloaded Shaw secure which was a long installation. They had a conflict with Norton, which needs to be uninstalled.

Still reading and enjoying Ice.

Last night was Monday night Raw’s 800th episode. It would have been nice to see some old clips sprinkled into the show from their first year, which began in 1993. I didn’t watch the show in the early days because I didn’t have access to it.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: