Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday 2nd half

I just watched an excellent Eskimo win at Commonwealth stadium Vs Hamilton. It was really close.

I had left at 9:05am and caught the 9:25am train into Corona getting into the office at 9:45am. I’m going to take this train more often now. Makes more sense. I had a slow start. JT is still pouting over the shot I gave him about 3 weeks ago. All I can do is smile and nod my head unfavorably, very childish on his part. I wasn’t doing to badly. I got 1 CC in the first half and I ended up with 3 for the shift, which gave me my 20 CC’s. Moe bought donuts for the staff. So this next paycheque if all things work out ok and none of my CC’s decline, I should have: $8 + $12 + $25 + $40= $85. Now watch Rob will see my 20 and say: “You need 25 CC’s to qualify.” Sigh, we’ll see. Oh also, there was a team CC bonus

I felt better leaving the office. I put a full week in and I got my 20 CC’s and a lot of bonuses as well. While I was waiting at Clairview I read a bit more from JU. I got in the apartment about 3pm feeling tired but I needed to listen to some YouTube, music. I like watching the old B&W Beatles videos.

I tried going in for a nap but I couldn’t sleep so I got up to watch the football game. There were 10 interceptions in the game. 5 each. The Esks QB was pretty banged up from playing last Friday but still managed to pull a rabbit out of the hat. 38-33 Eskimos. All-in-all, this was a pretty good week. We had the activation of the LHC, Anne started a new job. Not much directly happened to me of course but, it was a decent week.

Anne called me at her 6pm break at the half and we had a chat for a few minutes. She’s not feeling very confident because she’s learning her system but she’s on her way home competing against football fans for a space on the train. Luckily she boards the train before Stadium station.

I’m enjoying a coffee but just after the game I did a bsl reading and I’m 12.1 mainly because I kind of skipped lunch hoping I could save a can of stew for latter not feeling that hungry and I had my sandwiches I didn’t eat from earlier.

Weather wise its been really nice out there getting to a high of +19C for the evening and next week is about the same. There’s even some +24C’s in there, which means this is our Indian summer. I’m going to try and get some writing done this evening, I hope.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: