Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Anne made me a nice

lunch yesterday afternoon. I had a small wait for my bus in a beautiful autumn like Monday afternoon. It was warm out there I had to take my jacket off in the train on the way in. I did some more reading on JU. It’s coming down to the wire now with about 50 pages left to read. I should have it read by Friday if not sooner and a “Review” of sorts by Saturday. I got to my station in the office and settled into have a nice day. JT is still pouting and has been very quiet when I’m there. I’m still finding this funny. I wonder who’s going to cave in first. It certainly wont be me. I had a slow start and managed to get a CC and up to $360. I tried calling Anne on my break but she wasn’t answering. I didn’t get a chance to check on my CC total to see if they all kicked in. The first hour after break was really slow. I got 2 more CC’s and even closing in on a CC as well for 3 on the night. There was a $20/$40 up for grabs. Not for a $640 total. But I left feeling happy with that.

It was warm when I left out of there at 9pm for the train at Corona. Down at the lower concourse I was trying to read my book when a couple of mothers with small children were jumping all over my immediate space. I wanted to catch the first train home for wrestling. Any train home but the University train came so I caught that one and just to get out of the way of the kids. Sure it was the long way home but I did get some more reading in. I ended up getting in around just after 10pm missing a bit of Raw. Anne made some great lasagna (frozen but it was good.) I was having fun with Raw when I developed a toothache. It was really hurting me bad but Anne gave me an Advil. I mean it wasn’t scoring pain but pain bad enough. Finally after about 20 minutes the Advil worked and I felt a lot better. I still feel better. And Anne bought me a big old bag of cheese pleasers as well.

Work was tough going last night. I wasn’t having a very good go of things and I so much want to get out of Telemarketing, even if it’s just an inbound call center. I don’t like security because I’m always on my feet. This is why I’m going to book for an appointment this week for a employment councilor. I don’t see going back to school at my age but I need to get out of the company I’m currently employed with. I want something else but I want something that is easy, pays well and lets me work days. No evenings/weekends. So I’m going to call a number this week.

Some 10 hours later from the above, I checked the markets and oil took another $4 hit bringing it down to $91/barrel. It's still got about 6 more months before it drops to as low as it can go befor making any seasonal adjustments. If there is such a thing.

As for right now, I'm nursing my first coffee. Anne is sleeping away. She goes back to Pizza tomorrow. I've still got to call an employment councilor. The office is open until 4:30pm. but I'll most likely get up early tomorrow.

Anyway Bloggers, that's all for now.

e. Jim

No comments: