Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Monday is done

I left in a really foul mood out the door at 4pm. Anne was all upset about the amount of money the Feds were taking out of her RRSP and basically taking it out on me. Coupled that with her doing laundry and not feeling well sort of set her off a couple of times. We got our rent money for October that’s the main thing. At 4pm all I wanted to do was to get out of the apartment and get on that train for an end of the line ride and back again to the office. I decided I’d walk my anger off to the LRT being nasty to someone that wanted directions to Bo Didlies pub across the street. The train ride in and the nice +25C weather mellowed my mood somewhat and I headed over to the office and upstairs. I had a chat with the fellow about the markets and the big thing everyone is talking about, the US economy. Speaking of, which on the news tonight in between Raw, they were saying that the US economy represents 25% of the Worlds economy. That’s no chump change.

I decided to call Anne at home. “I’m sorry,” blah, blah, blah type thing. All was forgiven. I forgot my pop and sandwiches. So it’s official, finally Rob is saying we have to use the DNC rules. I got 3 DNC’s myself but if someone other then the name on the screen says “Take my name off the list” its a TD 9. It doesn’t count. So that ok. Also I got top total again and a $10 bonus plus 3 CC’s. Good deal. I had a pretty good evening. Most likely on the news tomorrow night the DNC will be the talk of the town and I’ll get a dozen of them. The thing is I don’t know just how many numbers Xl has to work with but we get to call Canada wide, so that’s a lot of numbers. Today we get to do cold calling uggh. So there is a real probability that I could be out of a job sooner then latter. It’s not that I don’t have any options. I wouldn’t mind working 5-9 security guard work have Wednesdays and Thursdays off type thing. Or even say work Piazza 10-2am. Saturday’s it’s 10-3 but that’s not a regular shift. Before I do anything drastic I want to see what’s going on in the Federal election. If Canadians vote a Harper or Majority or minority, then fine, I’ll stay the course with my present job-for now. If it’s a carbon tax then I’ll be bailing out of my job so fast it’d make me dizzy. Dion is so low in the polls anyway so I doubt anything drastic will happen.

Anyway I had a relaxing train ride home and Anne called my cell phone on the bus waiting at Clairview. She put my wrestling channel on for me and when I got home, I watched Raw, which was just great. DX showed up tonight. Good stuff.

That’s about all for now. Not much going on. This week is lodge night and I’d like to go show up. Should be a lot of fun. I tried calling my buddy Charles earlier but he wasn’t available. I’m still reading Icewind Dale. Good stuff. My goal is 100 pages/week.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: