Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm having a nice weekend

Last night we went to see the midnight showing of the recent Indiana Jones movie “Crystal Skull.” The movie’s budget was something like $187 million but it grossed almost $781 million. We enjoyed the movie in a stadium seat like theater, which I really like. When the film first came out in May it was $12. We paid $3.50 each and smuggled our own snacks in. I enjoyed the 4th installment of the franchise. Is it just me or did the movie seem a little smoky looking? I don’t think there will be another Indy movie after this. On a scale from 1-10, I’d rate it a 7. We walked home under very pleasant mild conditions and even stopped in at the drive through window at Wendy’s for a burger and fries for me. We got in about 3am and at 4am I took my insulin and went to bed.

I got up about 1:15pm and I wanted to catch the Carolina/San Diego NFL football game. Anne made us our usual late meal/brunch. What a game, 24-23 Carolina. I have Carolina in my pool at work.

A couple of things I’m watching for this week is to see how Anne is able to handle her new job and of course this week is when the LHC’s first beam experiment come online.

Anyway Bloggers, that‘s all for now

e. Jim

No comments: