Sunday, July 12, 2009

This was from yesterday and I had to change the font because it was

hard on the eyes to read so I‘m switching back to Comic Sans on my website. Blogger doesn't seem to recognize Comic Sans so I need to go into HTML and do this manualy but I'm too lazy to do this now. Not that anyone was complaining.

I woke up this morning about 7:10am and couldn’t get back to sleep after that. I tossed and turned and had a terrible time. I rested mostly after that and got out of bed about 11am. I could haves slept a lot longer. I did some reading and got ready to get out the door. By 12:45pm I was all packed up and ready to leave and I had a brief wait outside. It was really warm. It was 1:20pm when I got to Audrey’s and I picked up instead of the CJ. Cherryh book, I got book #5 of the Crown of Stars, “The gathering storm.” I have 14 special order books left on hold: Seven of those complete “The New Jedi Order” Star Wars series. I have the CJ Cherryh book, 2 Jim Butcher Dresden books. 2 more “Crown of Stars” books, The Ben Bova “Sam Gun” Omnibus, The RA Salvatore Drizzt Omnibus to complete what’s waiting for me at Audrey’s. However after leaving the store and halfway to the office, I realized they didn’t give me my receipt.

Nobody was there to greet me outside the office, so I called Greg’s number and he said he was on his way. Sure enough in Danny’s passenger seat their they were. A few minutes later or so Greg let me in. After getting all the empties (not many) I got to dialer #15 and a headset but noticed JT coming in and decided to take 12 instead because that’s a good CC dialer for some reason. Maybe but I had a lousy first half. I had about $115 at the break and everyone else $200-300 totals according to the screen. Greg was giving $5/credit cards and $40 for anyone that had $800. After break I still wasn’t doing well and finally I managed to get a few sales and even 2 CC sales for a total of $50 and a $295 total. For that though I got a $10 bonus.

I was glad to get out of there on my way to Corona station and to the train platform. I was getting kind of antsy waiting for the train not exactly sure when Anne needed to get out of here. But I was making good connections all day. I got home about 7:50pm as Anne had brunch waiting for me as she was pushing it to get out of here for her shift. I hope she made it in time.

I’ve been reading “Conquest” and its picking up. I’ll have it read by the 15th. This has been about the longest so far its taken me to read a novel. Usually I can read a novel in about 2 weeks but for some reason its taking a lot longer to get through this one.

Markus and I are trying to see if we can have a Twitthis icon for my blog posts so it shows up automatically like in Blogger. Well, that’s the idea. Blogger is just auxiliary to my website/blog anyway. I’d rather have more traffic come to my website then Blogger.

Thanks to weather the space shuttle is grounded again. Strange that the shuttle is grounded so many times within the last 30 days. Today it was because of lightning.

Tomorrow/Monday I’m in the office from 1-9pm. it’s going to be a long day for me. I’m going to take my insulin shot about noon before I leave and have it again about 11pm tomorrow.

Anyway gang, that’s all for now………

No comments: