Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm having a pretty good weekend

so far.

Yesterday after work I went over to get my book at Audrey's. then I ducked into Tim's for a donut and then caught my bus up to my bank. I caught my train at Central Station, 1 up from Anne's Bay Station. She was looking for me and I was looking for her but I spotted an empty seat I had my eye on and so ths train moved up to its last stop underground: Churchill station. I noticed this woman across the isle and a seat up from me with a limp looking very familiar. Wait it was Anne getting off but what if it wasn't her? She recognized me as I got off my train at Clairview. Too funny.

I watched a bit of Smackdown. Anne was over at Superstore and then made us some supper. I took a graval pill to help me sleep and we wee in bed by 3:30am. I even had a good day on the job.

I bought Kate Elliot's book 4 of her "Crown of Stars" series as Audrey's was having a 20% off on their SFF books. Their sale is all for this month.

Sunday Anne's sister Donna is flying out from Winnipeg work related and she wants to take us out to Jasper for the day. We're out of here at 8am Sunday morning then its off to Tim's for breakfast and we should be in Hinton by about noon and in Jasper by about 1:45pm or so. We should be there from about 2pm-5pm. We'll stop in for a bite to eat and then head home. We should be downtown at her Westin Hotel lodgings by about 9pm and home by about 10pm. Should be a good time and I'll post some photos here and on my website.

Anyway gang, that's about all for now.....

No comments: