Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I got some new photos up on my website of

our trip to Jasper on Sunday. I'll post a few more of them here over the next few days. This shot is of some jagged peAdd Imageaks on the way into Jasper Alberta. They look really alien to me like they belong in a Star Trek movie or something:

This one is of just me in Jasper Alberta. The camera is looking West. It was really warm on a Sunday and we played tourist for awhile. We had a good time. I like everything about Jasper but we were kind of pressed for time.This photo is of Anne and I with a bear. I'm holding a bottle of diet pop in my hand clinging on to my hat.
This one is of Anne and I with some kind of animal. I'm not sure but it's kind of cute:
This is a shot of Mount Robson, one of the talest mountains (13,000 feet) in the BC Rockies. The Jasper sky Tram goes up to that little protrusion on top to an observation post. We would have liked to have gone but the price is $28 for a 20 minute ride. Maybe next time.


Anyway gang, that's about all for now...........













































No comments: