Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yesterday wasn't bad

I got a huge virus on my laptop: Security Tool. It hijacked my desktop and wont let me run Windows. I've got some suggestions on how to get rid of it and I mentioned this to one of the Team India guys at work and he "said bring your laptop in and for $50, one of them will get rid of it." I'm skeptical but that means my laptop will be doormat for a couple of weeks. Be very careful of Security Tool, it's badware.

I had a slow start on the job but ended up around $200 by break. I got the cans and empties and such and in the 2nd half I did a lot better with $520. Actually I was tied for third. Again no bonus money. The Oiler game was on one of the other monitors about twenty feet away. I couldn't see much of the game. When I got home shortly before 10pm it was Pheonix 6 Oilers 1. I truley hate to say it this year but-"Oiler's suck." but I'm stuck with them.

Last nights Monday night Raw was really good. I don't know who the guest host was, some Nascar race care driver, but the show was one of the better Monday night Raw's in a long time. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments: