Saturday, February 13, 2010

I had a full day today.

desktop and I took the liberty trying to fix my laptop and I was able to get into safe mode but I cant utilize wifi in safe mode. This means I need to call Shaw and get my laptop calibrated for the Internet. Pain in the ass.

I had a pretty decen day on the job almost had somebody trying to put words in my mouth thinking I'm the Police. I quickly made sure they knew I wasn't. Other then that though I did pretty good for the first half. I ended up with $885 and 5 cards for a $10 bonus on my nect pay check.

Gawd, Coast has another boring show on this evening. Exotic foods. Please get me Streamlink. We miss so many good Coast shows during the week, we're stuck with this crap. It must be some kind of plot to get listeners to sign up for Coast that don't get a chance to hear all the good stuff during the week. Monday they have a Valentines day show. On Tuesday an FBI show and Wednesday a Stargate type show. Now Wednesday's show would be perfect for this evening and Sunday when Ian has his soft shows in.

Around the Blogsphere: Ok, Pat from Pat's Fantasy Hotlist is over there in Thialand. He had short post about Joe Abercrombie's latest "The last Argument of Kings." Looks pretty good. At SF Signal they're posting a list of the contents in David G. Hartwell/Kathryn Cramer's Years best SF 15. I prefer my anthologies to be in Trade although I have a few of these in MMP editions.SF Signal also has a review of Alison Sinclair's Darkborn, which has me intrigued and finally Elizabeth Bear is talking about the writing life and Holly Lisle is talking about why she hasn;t posted any Blog enteries lately. Anyway, that's all from me, for now.

No comments: