Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Last night on the job was a real struggle

as I elected to do CWF instead of the CPA thing. By 7pm I had 1 sale and a few near misses and some interest and I lost a sale. By 7pm I had $20 bucks. Surprisingly though Super kept me where I was and in the 2nd half I did a lot better and even a CC sale on CWF no less. I got a lot of empties as well and ended up with $120 by break. I was glad to get out of there, despite having a better time of things then the last time I did CWF.

Anne made us some taco's for Monday night Raw. On a scale from 1-10 I'd give Monday night Raw an 8. It wasn't the greatest.

On "Coast to Coast" currently underway, they have Planet X special. Good stuff. I like shows like this. It's with Gilbert Eriksen, instead of the other guest talking about Planet X and space aliens.

My attention lately has been on the NHL UFA season. There's lots of talk on places like Connect 2 Edmonton about various players and who's going to go where etc. it's a very exciting time right now for NHL hockey fans.

Over there at "Pat's Fantasy Hotlist", Pat's got the proofs of Steven Erikson's latest "Dust of Dreams." Book 9 of the Malazan series. I hope Erikson keeps going with this series. I have to ask, how come he gets the actual proofs of the story and not the book itself? I don't think the book is out yet. Ooops, I think I just answerd my own queston.

Anyway gang, that's about all for now.....

No comments: