Monday, June 1, 2009

I can't believe how fast this summer is going

we're already into June now. I'm still reading ICB by CF Friedman. The POV at first was a bit jumpy but its settled down now.

Coast looks like a good show this morning all about conspiracies, like JFK etc. I like shows like this, they help fuel my imagination.

On the way home from the BBQ we were discussing video games and the game I was looking to get next is "Mass affect" and Nathan said he has a copy he can lend me. He said he'd bring it by on Thursday. Can't argue that.

Earlier after the hockey game I was doing a bit of research on alchemy. My knowledge of alchemy is about a thimble size full but I know it's more then just turning metals into gold type thing. I think the definitive website on alchemy would have to be Adam McLean's site. You wont get a taste of alchemy by reading Harry Potter that's for sure and let me tell you this is heavy reading. But it all fits into a special project of mine.

I'm quite excited about the new Sherlock Holmes movie coming out with Robert Downey Jr. Should be a good one. Though my favorite Sherlock Holmes character of course was Jeremy Brent. I think Brent played the best ever Holmes. Downey is a good actor even though I haven't seen him in Iron Man yet. You can get some of Brent's acting as Holmes on YouTube.

Anyway gang, that's all for now

e. Jim

No comments: