Wednesday, June 24, 2009

having a pretty good afternoon so far although there isn't much going on

at the moment. It's been pretty quiet around here and dry.

Anne left out of here for the Pet Smart store just down the street for cat food. Most likely I'm going to try going into work for Thursday and Friday. Bm might just put me in the cold area for now but maybe next week move me over to taps.

I'm also looking at other part time work doing market research to see if the company I'm looking at can fit me in from 12-4pm Tuesday-Friday. if this works out and my current evening job goes bust on me somehow or they get rid of me, then I'll have something to fall back on. If I can get hired on the research job I wouldn't mind just afternoons Monday-Friday. I'm going to look them up next week.

What's this Wayne Gretzky is willing to take a pay cut in order to keep the Phoenix Coyotes in Phoenix? I heard he makes $8M/year and the Coyote's want to cut his salary down to something like $1.5M. I don't know if that's his idea or somebody else's since the team's owner has filed for bankruptcy protection recently. He also said that there should be an NHL team in Hamilton, this Blogger agrees. Apparently there is another offer about to or is on the offering table to make a bid to buy the struggling Phoenix NHL team.

Anyway gang, that's about all for today

Jim

No comments: