Sunday, June 28, 2009

Before Anne came in I had a good solid

2 hours of reading "In Conquest Born." Tight writing good space opera.

I'm off to bed in a few minutes as I'm up around 11:am to have a coffee and to wake up. My BSL has been relatively high yesterday. Despite getting up around noon Saturday I had a nice relaxing day even though I didn't go out at all.

Today I'm out getting a book from Audrey's from my special order. I'm trying to dwindle my stack of books waiting there for me as I'll be out of here shortly before 1pm. After I get my book, I'll be heading off to work its only 4 hours and it should go fast. I'm thinking about getting another "Crown of Stars" book.

Over the past several weeks I've been trying to find anything on the subject of Blockquotes and I found some good examples for Blogger. I'll probably tinker around with those later today and read a bit more out of ICB.

Oh I also added a "Jim's shared items" widget to the sidebar underneath Followers. I like this widget.

I'll most likely post again later.

Anyway gang, that's about all for now.....

No comments: