Friday, June 12, 2009

I had to pick a new template because

the other one had a serious unexplained bug in it. This template seems to be just as good.

Star Trek's movie outing last Sunday netted us in getting a couple of free passes. So, if it comes out to the Empire theater, I'm going to try and go see GI Joe. I thought it was going to be a Stephen Spielburg production. I think of Spielburg and I think Disney, shudder. Now if it was a John Woo production, I'd see it without hesitation.

Thus with today being Friday its the end of the week for me. Thank God. It was a week of ups and downs that's for sure. My new week begins on Sunday for 4 hours but on Wednesday I'm going in for the afternoon/evening and same with Thursday and Friday. I've got books to get about 20 waiting at Audrey's for me.

Thanks to SF Signal I've come across an old online friend from my old A God's Fight days, AGF (there's a link to this on my webpage list of links) the return of Zen Tiger. I'll be placing a link to his site here soon. You can visit his site from here or go to my web page in the welcome block near the bottom.

Anyway gang, that's all for now

Jim

No comments: