Tuesday, June 29, 2010

We're having excellent weather lately

I had a good night on the job last night sales wise. If this campaign lasts us until the end of the week, I’ll be surprised. AS I’m looking for my empties, I see Steve the big boss, in Robs office greeting me in the threshold saying hi. We talk about the weather. Then I learned that Rob was suspended. I don’t know if this was for a few days or what the details were or anything. I had a good night on the job pulling in 4 CC’s and a lot of empties.

A group of us walked across the empty lot to the LRT and I ended up with Sarah and Wendy. Not the Sarah from Audrey’s books. They sat on either side of me waiting for the Clairview train with me. Sarah noticed my Itouch in my hand and grabbed it from me fixing back the time. Sarah got out at Churchill and Wendy rode with me to Belvedere. Nice ladies. Not that I‘m looking but one was spoken for and the other one not looking. Both know I‘m married and settled in and not interested, which is true.

Monday night Raw was pretty good last night. On a scale from 1-10 I’d rate it an 8.5. I don’t get all these Nxt’s beating up on everyone. It’s all part of the storyline. They were doing the same thing on Smackdown the other night. Now, with week #2 of Raw’s anonymous general manager. Strange.

I think I’m going to take X minus 1 play list with me into work today and listen to the first episode. For some reason I can’t sync the X minus one play list but I can sync the other play list. Strange. Episode one of X minus one was a story by Ray Bradbury I wanted to listen to.

My I pod speaker doc I ordered from Tech City/Ebay on the 15th earlier this month has been in Vancouver Customs waiting to be cleared for (hopefully) finale delivery. How do I know this? Tech City sent me a tracking number and I followed the prompts to Canada Post and the tracking number led me to the location of my item. I’m patiently waiting my first Ebay order. So it’s been in Vancouver Customs since the 23rd which has been for 4 business days now.

If this works ok and I’m sure it will, I want to upload to PP some more funds and get a couple WWE T shirts. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments: