Monday, June 28, 2010

Yesterday was one of those WTF moments.

I got the look and feel of this blog exactly right only trouble is my url isn't registering with any of the RSS or Atom feeds and this disturbs me. The link in my website lists work alright. I certainly like the title of this Blog as well.

Tonight its another 4 hours on the job and then home to watch Monday night Raw. I was looking for WWE T shirts earlier before Doctor Who on EBay and they've got some really nice ones.

Speaking of Doctor Who, this episode The Doctor meets up with Vincent Van Gogh the painter. "Vincent meets the Doctor." The trouble I have with this episode is just before the Doctor departs with Gogh he takes him to the modern day Louvre to see his paintings and get the opinion of the curator (unknown to the curator of course was the original(disillusioned Van Gogh.) Van Gogh received high praise from the curator (of course not knowing Van Gogh was a few feet away. The Doctor was trying to install confidence in Van Gogh who was ready to pack it in(His painting of course.) So here's the problem, in the departing scene Van Gogh is all happy with purpose and excitement with what the Doctor had reveled to him. Of course history tells us of what really happened to Gogh and the gunshot wound.Was the gunshot wound accidental or did Van Gogh commit suicide? In Doctor Who, I'd say it "was" accidental. I really liked this episode and on a scale of 1-10 I'd rate it a 9.5. Doctor Who is very deep on a lot of levels. The downer for me was Shaw was having technical difficulties 15 minutes into the show and I missed a good 35 minutes of it, which really pissed me off. That's why we have summer reruns right?

About an hour ago I was trying to get my new URL working on this Blog but Google accounts took over my existing account and I thought I had my whole Blog wiped out. For awhile it was but then I realized that this was another version of my blog. I was able to go back from my link on my website. Close call.

I'm back reading "Odd girl out," even though I read it for just a few pages. I'm closing in on the end of Chapter 5. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments: