Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More blogging woes..

I’ve been up since about noon doing some disc utility cleanup on my C drive. I cleared up almost 1Gb of space removing some programs I never use anymore. Some of these programs like FL Studio were 175Mb and another one about 400Mb for a game server. This makes my computer a little faster to load.

I’m having a snag here with my Blogger system, as Atom wont recognize the change I made to my Blog name “Baby boomer Sci-fi geek in…Clairview.” So I figured I’d begin from scratch and create a new blog only to learn that Blogger has now only about 6 Template designs and most of them are right column. My original theme is gone. I reverted back to my current theme and deleted the newly created Blog “Baby boomer Sci-fi geek in…Clairview.” the other one had a slight variation on but with an A at the beginning. I’ve got that registered with Atom but for some reason I can’t use this theme. So when I go into page info and click on Atom or RSS feed neither of these according to Blogger say the blog exists but the original name does and I can register that. I can go into Settings and change the name but even still it wont recognize it. I want to keep this theme because the other Blogger template themes suck. The Blogger help forum isn’t very good. They do what they can but the Help forum gets post request several times an hour. Many posts go left unanswered like 2 of mine but they also answered two of my questions, so I can’t complain.

The Oiler‘s put 3 players on waives over the lat few days. Ethan Morrow O‘Sullivan, Neilson. I liked all these players but a lot of them were not performing as well as they could. Pisani is a UFA as of tomorrow. I hope the Oiler’s don’t sign him. Also, I was reading how O’Sullivan went to Phoenix for Jeff Vandermeer. They got rid of Sully who know doubt was a good guy but the Oil got a good D to work along side Ryan Whitney. However Mike Comrie is an UFA and I hope the Oiler’s work on getting him signed over the next few days.

Anne got some promising news from CRHC about our subsidy they wrote us back asking how come I wasn’t on the original lease? The thing is I moved in here after Anne had sign the lease and as a result I’m not on the original lease. But this could be the only snag even though we could be accepted we’ll be on a waiting list. Questing is, how long is the waiting list?

I’m about ready to head into work for my Wednesday night 4 hours. Then I get all of Thursday off. Some time off on my own. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments: