Friday, June 25, 2010

As Fridays go, this one was exciting

I had a great sleep overnight for a change getting up about 11:30am and fixed my coffee. I went right to work on DS and concluded the session just now with putting in 1,500 words. I liked what I have as well. Good stuff.

NHL Draft day starts today at 3pm but the Oiler’s wont make their pick until about 5pm. The best thing the Oiler’s could do is trade their number 1 guy for anyone that wants him. Personally I’d trade the number 1 pick in a package deal that would get rid of Horcoff and Souray.

My wife left for her job an hour before I left for mine and on the train ride home there was a line up of the Oiler faithful outside of Rexall and a near full parking lot. Fans were probably getting ready to watch a simulcast of the draft on the big screens from LA. I had a better night then last night still no CC sales. This campaign isn’t that good for me CC wise. We had the NHL draft thing going on and Oiler’s picked Tyler Hall, first overall. I hope they use him as leverage in a trade with Boston July first.

After work I bolted out of the office so fast I think I almost tripped but I made it to my bus stop just outside Tim’s there in record time, the to my bank and home. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments: