Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Not a whole lot to report

today. I'm enjoying a coffee at the moment and relaxing. I've been going to bed late and sleeping late. Not good. Tonight I'm going to get to bed early. Yet I recall even in my 30's I'd go to bed about 1 am but I'd be up at 7am for work.

Just on CNN watching a timeline of Doctor administered meds for Michael Jackson. The last does of Propofol he took was about 10:40am June 25th but it was all the other little doses of other things before that. Doses that would knock out a horse. At 10:40 his Doctor gave him 25mg of Propofol and he never woke up from it. Elvis was big on medication as well and so was L Ron Hubbard when he was found dead in his mobile home but that's another story.

Still reading "In the company of others." It's slow going but its her first stand alone novel after all. Julie E. Czerneda is better known for her Trade pac series. I've still got to get the next 2 in that series if they're still in print.

I knew it was going to come to this eventually. BM is opening up the business room for the evening shift and they are going to flood 43 stations with trainees. Pull them in, use them spit them out. Keep the good ones, cycle people in and out of here. Sounds like a boiler room operation to me. The good news about this is more pop cans to take home. This week bm gets my payrol time line details and my payrol issue will be resolved. When that happens I'm going to apply at the other job. If I get it, I'll work 3 days a week there and continue my job here and see how low it can go before they kick me out.

Oh and last night's Raw was excellent. A lot better then Sunday's Summerslam. I'd rate Raw a 9 and Sunday's Summerslam a 7. Incidentally we got a credit on our bill for missing the first half hour of Summerslam, so we got to watch 90% of that for free. Anne's pretty good at wrangling out a deal.

Anyway gang, that's about all for now

Jim

No comments: