Saturday, August 15, 2009

I've been having quite a week lately and I forgot to post in here......

....so I'm about to correct this tonight.

We went to bed about 4am this morning and woke up about 1pm. We felt great. Anne went out to do her shopping and I did a lot of reading out of "The Wilding." Anne's out there now getting potatoes.

Last night however I went to get my book over there at Audrey's. The New Jedi Order "Behind enemy lines 2." I also got a 6/49 ticket for the big $16M draw this evening. other then that not a lot going on. I'm still struggling with getting rid of this cold. I've got lots of pfhlem in my throat and sinuses.

Earlier when Anne came in I was watching WWE Vintage showing some of the older matches from Summerslam's from the mid 1990's. Anne made me a soup and sandwich for supper. I'm good with that. I thought Jerry Lawler and Vince McMahon made a great announce team. It was fun to watch. I recall those years especially the last match from 1996 with my first year at Villa Maria apartments. I didn't have pay per view back then or even cable.

Anyway gang, that's about all for now

Jim

No comments: