Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm developing a bit of a cold today...

I've got the runny eyes, scratchy throat type thing. Should be nothing to worry about.

Well, I didn't win the big $35M last night. Two winners split the big jackpot for over $17M. There was 1 winner in Saskatchewan and another winner in Quebec. I got 1 number right. Saturday's draw is $4M and tonight I'm getting a ticket. I picked 2 MLB games based upon Covers.com: FM/WN and AR/PP. FM and AR to win. There's no money riding on this thing.

Anne left out of here just now to take the empties in. I get $10 and on Friday I'll apply that towards my "allowance" and get the Ben Bova Omnibus book. I'll have 10 books left once I get this one. There's the 7 Star Wars "New Jedi order," then there's the 2 Jim Butcher novels. after that there's the CJ Cherryah Omnibus but it's in the size of a regular novel and priced the same way as well. I just might get the 2 Jim Butcher novels. I don't know yet.

Other then this not much going on. It's the dog days of summer. Tonight I'm in the office scratchy throat and all and I'm sure this isn't going to sit to well with me. last night we began BOB and that's September 20th so we're going to be doing this campaign right up until the week before the event. BM will reset the list a few times and we'll get a bit of success with it and we'll take a break from it for a week now and then to break it up.

Anyway gang, that's all for now

No comments: