Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We tried going to sleep "early"

even though I went to bed “early” Anne wanted to listen to Coast for awhile

Yesterday on the job for the first half we did a reset list for CPA and sure it went along fine but it had it’s moments. I ended up with 4 CC sales for just under $400. I collected a lot of cans and bottles at break and called Anne. Super moved us in the 2nd half to do ASRAB this was as JT said a short list. That’s why they only had just a few of them working it in the 1st half. Basically those that did well in the first filled up the vacant slots when the day staff left at 7pm. This went really slow for an hour. The calls were not coming through. By 8pm he moved the 3 of us doing ASRAB back to CPA and I did a lot better. I got a CC sale making it for 5 CC’s and an $18 bonus that goes on my cheque for next week. I ended up with $835 5 CC’s and an $18 bonus. Not a bad way to start the week.

I got home to watch Monday night Raw had a good time with that and rounded out the evening. I wanted to play more on Oblivion and trey out that escape door beside the guy guarding the Kings body. But Anne was more or less occupying the TV until about 2:20am and as 3am rolled around I was feeling tired. I had trouble sleeping all night and woke up late missing the markets.

Not much going on today, into work and coming home. I get an hour to do some stuff and then Anne makes me supper just in time for local news and then I get 2-3 hours off for me.

Weather wise, well it’s changing again. Were at -4C/-9C with the wind chill. We’re going to get cold for about a week. Not like -25C or anything mostly -13C stuff like that. By this time next week were warming up and that’s going to lead us into Family day long weekend and with that Daylight savings time is just around the corner.

This is an interesting month because this Friday is Friday the 13th and the Saturday is Valentines day on the 14th. And it that’s not enough it’s a long weekend as well because of Family Day holiday. This Saturday I’m buying my sweetie and I a bottle of red wine for Saturday night.

Anyway, Bloggers that’s all for now.

e. Jim

No comments: